Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mini Photo Session for Easter


I will be doing mini photo sessions on March 21st in Placerville. Kim Jones's Mom has graciously given me permission to use her house all day. I will be doing 30 minute sessions, from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm. There will be a $20 sitting fee that will be applied to the cost of prints should you order any. If you or anyone you know, are interested please call (225-3290) or email (pickerpicker@me.com) so I can get you signed up for a time slot. For the first 2 who sign up I will waive the $20 sitting fee. If you would like group pictures please sign up for 1 hour. I will have a few Easter props and you are welcome to bring any other props that you would like. This is a great chance for me to build my portfolio and for you to get a great deal on professional quality photos at a great price. I will post your photos in an online gallery so you can order prints.


Here are just a few pictures that I have taken there.


 

 

No comments: